2006 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
This beautiful Sea Ray 260 Sun-dancer is priced to sell. Everything inside and out on this boat is still in brand new condition, Owners have kept it in dry storage and under cover when used.
Powered by a Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI I/O with 78 origional hours. . Kohler genset 5KW with 12 original hours.
- 7000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC/Heat
- 6-Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Sleeping For Four In Forward & Mid-Cabin Double Berths
- Convertible Dinette
- Full Galley W/Corian Countertops, Sink, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, & Alcohol Electric Stove
- Full Head W/Shower, Sink, & VacuFlush Marine Toilet W/Macerator
- Hot/Cold Freshwater Shower On Transom
- Cockpit Wet-Bar
- Ritchie Compass
- Clarion CMD6 Marine Stereo W/Remote At Helm
- Clarion Marine Speaker
- Smartcraft Engine Gauges W/Diagnstics
- Shift/Throttle Lever W/Trim Switch & Lanyard Engine Kill Switch
- Tilt Steering Wheel W/Power Assist
- Electric Engine Hatch
- Bilge Blower
- Fire Suppression System In Engine Room
- Bennet Trim Tabs W/Auto Level
- Electric Automatic Bilge Pump
Make: Sea Ray
Model: 260 Sundancer
LOA: 28' feet
Name: Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine/Fuel Type: Inboard/Outboard
Located In: Stockton, CA
LOA: 26 ft. 0 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 5 in.
Maximum Draft: 3 ft. 3 in.
Minimum Draft: 1 ft. 9 in.
Dry Weight: 7500 lbs.
Total Power: 300.0 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 350 Magnum MPI Bravo III
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Hours: 78
Propeller: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
Drive Type: Stern
Fresh Water Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of Single Berths: 4
Number of Heads: 1
Electric Bilge Pump
Shore Power Inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The sleek design is only one of the many premium upgrades we've made on this roomy new 260 Sundancer. Typical Sea Ray ergonomics designed throughout make this boat rival any other in its class. We've also added a translucent deck hatch with locks and sky screen cover, plus a transom storage compartment with gas-assisted lid. It's the best boat in its class, with all the extras you would expect from a much larger, more expensive cruiser.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
To inquire about this Yacht, please contact
Send email to
Thanks for visiting. Please enter your contact information
below so we can respond to you as soon as possible.
To successfully send your message, all of the fields must be
completed (except fax number).