2014 Tracker 16 Pro V Guide
Through the wind and the rain—Enjoy a boat designed for all-weather fishability.
Anglers who don’t let the weather cool their fishing fever or who like to take their families with them will really enjoy the Pro Guide™ V-16 WT.
Its walk-thru, wraparound windshield helps shield the cockpit from wind and spray, making for a much more comfortable outing in less-than-perfect conditions. In addition the second console provides a glovebox.
- Length: 16\\\'
- Bottom width: 70\\\"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Package width: 7\\\' 6\\\'\\\'
- Fuel capacity: 15 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 88\\\"
- Approx. weight: 1210 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2396 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Depth inside: 23\\\"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 20\\\"
- Max. weight capacity: 1250 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 700 Lbs.
- Towing length: 21\\\' 6\\\'\\\'
- Storage length: 18\\\'
- Package height: 6\\\' 2\\\'\\\'
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 4 cleats
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Drink holders
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
- Passenger console w/glovebox & built-in drink holder
- Toggle switches
- Driver side drink holder
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Metallic Blue or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- NEW Diamond Coat powder-coated color w/clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smoother, dryer rough-water ride
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced 100%-aluminum transom that is welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking (1) & trolling (1) batteries
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Fore & aft battery storage
- 2-3/8\\\" (6.033 cm) swiveling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- NEW marine-grade, cut-pile fishing friendly Midnight Star carpet throughout
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- 3 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- 3 bow storage compartments
- 1 bow compartment w/drop-in box & 3 tackle trays
- Rod hold-down straps
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump
- Bow 23-gal. (87.06 L), 40\\\" (1.02 m) aerated & divided grey livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- NEW 13\\\" wheels w/radial tires
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD II corrosion protection
- EZ lube hubs for complete lubrication
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible lights
Model: 16 Pro V Guide
LOA: 16 feet
Name: Tracker 16 Pro V Guide
Hull Material: Aluminum
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Located In: Stockton,California
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.