2013 Cobalt 210
Your initial responses to the 210 will be confirmed across years of exhilarating performance and dependable enjoyment. powered by a Volvo Penta 300 V8 I/O paired with Volvos Duo-Prop outdrive. 237.7 Original hours.
Dash and Instrumentation
- Accessory power plug, 12V
- Aluminum dash panels
- Composite helm eyebrow, custom stitching
- Depth and Water / Air Temp Gauge Package
- Hour meter 237.7 original hurs
- Leather steering wheel with auto leveling hub
- Stainless steel switches
- Entertainment System
- Sony Marine AM/FM single CD stereo with 6 speakers
- iPod / MP3 port
- Interior Appointments
- Aft sunpad with walk-thru transom
- Bow walk-thru door
- Carpet, 40 oz., snap-in with neoprene back
- Removable bow and cockpit carpet
- Seating Varadense comfort
- Seating, dual flip-lip buckets
- Exterior Equipment
- Anchor locker
- Bow scuff plate, stainless steel
- Extended running surface
- Graphics, molded in gelcoat
- Midship cleats
- Stainless steel tubular platform perimeter rail
- Ski tow eye, stainless steel
- Stainless steel engine vents
- Stainless top trim windshield
- Swim platform, extended with ladder
LOA: 22' feet
Name: Cobalt 210
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Engine/Fuel Type: Inboard/Outboard
Located In: Stockton, CA
LOA: 20 ft. 0 in.
Beam: 8 ft. 5 in.
Maximum Draft: 3 ft. 0 in.
Minimum Draft: 2 ft. 0 in.
Bridge Clearance: 4 ft. 0 in.
Dry Weight: 3850 lbs.
Total Power: 300.0 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2013
Engine Model: 300 V8
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
Engine Hours: 237
Propeller: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
Drive Type: Stern
Electric Bilge Pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
Thank Cobalt engineers for a design that delivers one of the broadest cockpit widths in the marine industry, creating a stability of dry ride, a spread-out-and-relax roominess that surrounds you and your guests with the handcraftsmanship, the unmistakable fit and finish of interior spaces arising from classic Mediterranean notions of use and beauty. The 210 means big fun – explosive hole-shots, easy and extended zooming, the tight high-speed turns skiers and boarders want – while affording you some remarkable efficiencies in fuel management. The swim platform shows off aft of a true walk-thru at the transom, there to make boarding, from the dock or from a late-day swim, a graceful affair for the ten-plus friends who might, now and then, get to come along.
A true aft walk-thru makes boarding safe and simple, and the low-riding swim platform affords easy entry and exit to the water.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
To inquire about this Yacht, please contact
Send email to
Thanks for visiting. Please enter your contact information
below so we can respond to you as soon as possible.
To successfully send your message, all of the fields must be
completed (except fax number).